Volunteer Abroad with Greenheart Travel
Volunteering abroad with Greenheart Travel gives you the chance to share your passion for helping people and the planet, while exploring new countries and cultures.
Want to know what it’s like to be a Greenheart Travel volunteer? Follow our volunteers on their global adventures and read their blogs!
- Your Contribution: Over 60% of your program fee goes directly to your volunteer project. Greenheart Travel also donates a portion of your fee to offset the carbon footprint of your travels.
- Locally-Run: We partner with small NGOs abroad that depend on ongoing community involvement and support. As a volunteer, you will work on short-term projects that have a long-lasting impact.
- Safety: We are committed to your safety and security so all of our programs include comprehensive health insurance.
- Education and Support: Every minute counts when you’re abroad so we make sure to prepare you thoroughly ahead of time. You will receive a country guide, pre-departure orientation, support on the ground and back home.
- Nonprofit: Greenheart Travel is a division of the nonprofit, Center for Cultural Interchange– the only cultural exchange organization that encourages: